Just because Jim Groom already did it, and did it better, doesn’t mean I can’t jump in with my two cents. In response to Jeff Swain’s video asking, “Why Do You Tweet?”
The Leisurely Historian
This is the blog of Tad Suiter, a recently-minted PhD in history. I'm interested in comics, libraries, archives, digital public history, and other various topics.
All opinions expressed herein are my own, natch.
Top Posts & Pages
- ...looking at "The Quilting Frolic."
- ...rethinking my entire take on the role of the librarian...
- William Cronon, Changes in the Land
- Amazon Changes Download Policies: DRM Creep or Privacy Nightmare?
- Peter Novick, That Noble Dream
- M. Thomas Inge, Comics as Culture, pg. 138
- Let's Play Ukulele: A Great Use of Dynamic Website Design
- ...Really just spitballing, here...
- Quick note...
- Online MPD... some thoughts on anonymity...