Just because Jim Groom already did it, and did it better, doesn’t mean I can’t jump in with my two cents. In response to Jeff Swain’s video asking, “Why Do You Tweet?”
The Leisurely Historian
This is the blog of Tad Suiter, a recently-minted PhD in history. I'm interested in comics, libraries, archives, digital public history, and other various topics.
All opinions expressed herein are my own, natch.
Top Posts & Pages
- Scott McCloud and Digital Comics
- The Cartoonist as Artist, Part 3
- The Great LJ Strike of 2008, Part 2
- Hope for those of us with no style...
- Campbell's Soup (Chunky Style)
- Welcome to the New Home of the Leisurely Historian...
- The Early Comic Strip Archive: Part One
- Digital Pedagogy Done Right!(tm)
- Digital Storytelling Progress Report...
- Digital History: It's Child's Play