Just because Jim Groom already did it, and did it better, doesn’t mean I can’t jump in with my two cents. In response to Jeff Swain’s video asking, “Why Do You Tweet?”
The Leisurely Historian
This is the blog of Tad Suiter, a recently-minted PhD in history. I'm interested in comics, libraries, archives, digital public history, and other various topics.
All opinions expressed herein are my own, natch.
Top Posts & Pages
- Amazon Changes Download Policies: DRM Creep or Privacy Nightmare?
- ...looking at "The Quilting Frolic."
- Jamestown 1907: the Annotated Bibliography
- The Cold War and the Militarization of the Academy
- Confessions of a Logocentrist
- "You're Gerald McBoing-Boing, the Noise-Making Boy!"
- Jamestown, 1907
- Cliff "Ukulele Ike" Edwards Video
- Two weeks of Student Posts of the Week...
- Why *I* Tweet