Just because Jim Groom already did it, and did it better, doesn’t mean I can’t jump in with my two cents. In response to Jeff Swain’s video asking, “Why Do You Tweet?”
The Leisurely Historian
This is the blog of Tad Suiter, a recently-minted PhD in history. I'm interested in comics, libraries, archives, digital public history, and other various topics.
All opinions expressed herein are my own, natch.
Top Posts & Pages
- William Cronon, Changes in the Land
- Herbert Hoover and the Corporatist State
- Amazon Changes Download Policies: DRM Creep or Privacy Nightmare?
- ...looking at "The Quilting Frolic."
- Michel-Rolph Trouillot, Silencing the Past
- Myst is not a good video game.
- A Movie About ChatRoulette
- Braudel, The Mediterranean and the Mediterranean World in the Age of Philip II
- ...Really just spitballing, here...
- Peter Novick, That Noble Dream