Reinventing the Lecture: Why Digital Lectures Don’t Work, and What We Can Do About It …A video I did for my Digital Storytelling class final project. While many who use digital technology in education are attempting new and innovative approaches to teaching over the internet, the use of videotaped lectures is still commonplace in distance […]
The Leisurely Historian
This is the blog of Tad Suiter, a recently-minted PhD in history. I'm interested in comics, libraries, archives, digital public history, and other various topics.
All opinions expressed herein are my own, natch.
Top Posts & Pages
- ...looking at "The Quilting Frolic."
- ...rethinking my entire take on the role of the librarian...
- William Cronon, Changes in the Land
- Amazon Changes Download Policies: DRM Creep or Privacy Nightmare?
- Peter Novick, That Noble Dream
- M. Thomas Inge, Comics as Culture, pg. 138
- Let's Play Ukulele: A Great Use of Dynamic Website Design
- ...Really just spitballing, here...
- Quick note...
- Online MPD... some thoughts on anonymity...