Reinventing the Lecture: Why Digital Lectures Don’t Work, and What We Can Do About It …A video I did for my Digital Storytelling class final project. While many who use digital technology in education are attempting new and innovative approaches to teaching over the internet, the use of videotaped lectures is still commonplace in distance […]
The Leisurely Historian
This is the blog of Tad Suiter, a recently-minted PhD in history. I'm interested in comics, libraries, archives, digital public history, and other various topics.
All opinions expressed herein are my own, natch.
Top Posts & Pages
- William Cronon, Changes in the Land
- Amazon Changes Download Policies: DRM Creep or Privacy Nightmare?
- ...looking at "The Quilting Frolic."
- Myst is not a good video game.
- Peter Novick, That Noble Dream
- Braudel, The Mediterranean and the Mediterranean World in the Age of Philip II
- ...Really just spitballing, here...
- Foucault, Discipline and Punish
- Herbert Hoover and the Corporatist State
- A Movie About ChatRoulette