Reinventing the Lecture: Why Digital Lectures Don’t Work, and What We Can Do About It …A video I did for my Digital Storytelling class final project. While many who use digital technology in education are attempting new and innovative approaches to teaching over the internet, the use of videotaped lectures is still commonplace in distance […]
The Leisurely Historian
This is the blog of Tad Suiter, a recently-minted PhD in history. I'm interested in comics, libraries, archives, digital public history, and other various topics.
All opinions expressed herein are my own, natch.
Top Posts & Pages
- Amazon Changes Download Policies: DRM Creep or Privacy Nightmare?
- ...looking at "The Quilting Frolic."
- Jamestown 1907: the Annotated Bibliography
- The Cold War and the Militarization of the Academy
- Confessions of a Logocentrist
- "You're Gerald McBoing-Boing, the Noise-Making Boy!"
- Jamestown, 1907
- Cliff "Ukulele Ike" Edwards Video
- Two weeks of Student Posts of the Week...
- Why *I* Tweet