Reinventing the Lecture: Why Digital Lectures Don’t Work, and What We Can Do About It …A video I did for my Digital Storytelling class final project. While many who use digital technology in education are attempting new and innovative approaches to teaching over the internet, the use of videotaped lectures is still commonplace in distance […]
The Leisurely Historian
This is the blog of Tad Suiter, a recently-minted PhD in history. I'm interested in comics, libraries, archives, digital public history, and other various topics.
All opinions expressed herein are my own, natch.
Top Posts & Pages
- Amazon Changes Download Policies: DRM Creep or Privacy Nightmare?
- La Guardia Reads the Sunday Funnies
- Natalie Zemon Davis, The Return of Martin Guerre
- The Cartoonist as Artist, Part 4
- William Cronon, Changes in the Land
- My color sense is lacking-- and Tufte
- So You Want Me To Switch To Google+?
- The Cartoonist as Artist, Part 3
- Herbert Crowley Update...
- Notes on the Death of the Postscript