Reinventing the Lecture: Why Digital Lectures Don’t Work, and What We Can Do About It …A video I did for my Digital Storytelling class final project. While many who use digital technology in education are attempting new and innovative approaches to teaching over the internet, the use of videotaped lectures is still commonplace in distance […]
The Leisurely Historian
This is the blog of Tad Suiter, a recently-minted PhD in history. I'm interested in comics, libraries, archives, digital public history, and other various topics.
All opinions expressed herein are my own, natch.
Top Posts & Pages
- Scott McCloud and Digital Comics
- The Cartoonist as Artist, Part 3
- The Great LJ Strike of 2008, Part 2
- Hope for those of us with no style...
- Campbell's Soup (Chunky Style)
- Welcome to the New Home of the Leisurely Historian...
- The Early Comic Strip Archive: Part One
- Digital Pedagogy Done Right!(tm)
- Digital Storytelling Progress Report...
- Digital History: It's Child's Play