While it was under development, Google+ was for a while referred to as “Google Me.” While it was under development, Google was at one point called “Backrub.” This means that in some alternate reality, there’s a world where Google+ is called “Backrub Me.”
The Leisurely Historian
This is the blog of Tad Suiter, a recently-minted PhD in history. I'm interested in comics, libraries, archives, digital public history, and other various topics.
All opinions expressed herein are my own, natch.
Top Posts & Pages
- Amazon Changes Download Policies: DRM Creep or Privacy Nightmare?
- La Guardia Reads the Sunday Funnies
- Natalie Zemon Davis, The Return of Martin Guerre
- William Cronon, Changes in the Land
- Herbert Crowley Update...
- The Cartoonist as Artist, Part 4
- My color sense is lacking-- and Tufte
- So You Want Me To Switch To Google+?
- ...Really just spitballing, here...
- Notes on the Death of the Postscript