I downloaded Chris Anderson’s Free: The Future of a Radical Price from iTunes this weekend. (And I downloaded it for free, naturally.) I was a fan of The Long Tail. It wasn’t always spot on, it was a simplification, and it definitely didn’t fit with a lot of my more “scholarly” reading, but I think […]
The Leisurely Historian
This is the blog of Tad Suiter, a recently-minted PhD in history. I'm interested in comics, libraries, archives, digital public history, and other various topics.
All opinions expressed herein are my own, natch.
Top Posts & Pages
- About Me
- Amazon Changes Download Policies: DRM Creep or Privacy Nightmare?
- Herbert Hoover and the Corporatist State
- ...Really just spitballing, here...
- ...looking at "The Quilting Frolic."
- William Cronon, Changes in the Land
- Natalie Zemon Davis, The Return of Martin Guerre
- The Black Bomber