I downloaded Chris Anderson’s Free: The Future of a Radical Price from iTunes this weekend. (And I downloaded it for free, naturally.) I was a fan of The Long Tail. It wasn’t always spot on, it was a simplification, and it definitely didn’t fit with a lot of my more “scholarly” reading, but I think […]
The Leisurely Historian
This is the blog of Tad Suiter, a recently-minted PhD in history. I'm interested in comics, libraries, archives, digital public history, and other various topics.
All opinions expressed herein are my own, natch.
Top Posts & Pages
- Scott McCloud and Digital Comics
- The Cartoonist as Artist, Part 3
- The Great LJ Strike of 2008, Part 2
- Hope for those of us with no style...
- Campbell's Soup (Chunky Style)
- Welcome to the New Home of the Leisurely Historian...
- The Early Comic Strip Archive: Part One
- Digital Pedagogy Done Right!(tm)
- Digital Storytelling Progress Report...
- Digital History: It's Child's Play