My copy of Wired came in the mail last week. As is my habit with magazines, I put it in a pile in a corner of my room, planning to look at it at some point when I just couldn’t stand to read something more “productive.” (Read: when I can’t stand to look at another […]
The Leisurely Historian
This is the blog of Tad Suiter, a recently-minted PhD in history. I'm interested in comics, libraries, archives, digital public history, and other various topics.
All opinions expressed herein are my own, natch.
Top Posts & Pages
- Amazon Changes Download Policies: DRM Creep or Privacy Nightmare?
- Alternative Citations?
- ...looking at "The Quilting Frolic."
- Braudel, The Mediterranean and the Mediterranean World in the Age of Philip II
- The Black Bomber
- Why "Hack the Academy"?
- La Guardia Reads the Sunday Funnies
- About Me
- ...On what started out seeming like a simple assignment...